About this role
EVORA Global is the leading real asset sustainability services company. We provide an end to end, fullservice offering to the real estate and infrastructure investors and investment managers. Encompassing strategy, data management and reporting, and building optimisation through a unique combination of expert advisors and our own proprietary software, SIERA.
The appointment of this role comes at a critical time in the evolution of SIERA to a productised state with the purpose of directly engaging as many investment professionals and property managers as possible. It is also fundamental in achieving the strategic aims of the business to accelerate the adoption and evolution of real asset sustainability through a combination of consulting and software.
We are growing our in-house software development capability and establishing cross-functional teams to accelerate our product delivery. We are seeking a best-in class UX Researcher to collaborate with our Product Management, Design and Technical team members to help determine which features should be built, how the users should interact with them and the relative importance of/priorities for user needs.
The core area of responsibility for this role will be defining and conducting investigations into user experiences for our current and planned product capabilities. The candidate will work closely with other members of the product teams throughout the discovery phases to research and validate user needs, map out user stories and produce prototypes. They will also be collaborating to create consistent and high-quality solution designs that can be taken forward into delivery and ensures the product is intuitive and easy to use.
The core responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Build a thorough understanding of the product’s users, their pain points, desired outcomes and role/experiences in engaging with sustainability data in the real asset sector.
- Conduct all stages of UX research: identifying, planning, driving, analysing, and reporting insights.
- Communicate the status and updates of project work to stakeholders.
- Use a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods within the problem space research.
- Production of a range of artefacts to support progress through discovery including solution prototypes for both high level solution design validation and usability testing as well as user story maps.
- Engaging with the other functions within the product teams (BA’s and Owners, Tech leads, UI design and Developers) to understand potential constraints, ensure the effective communication of research and findings for story creation, prioritisation and documentation for development.
- Production of research insights that support the product strategy and strategic aims of the EVORA business.
Essential Skills & Requirements
The right candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- An eye for detail.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organisational skills.
- Proven and demonstrable experience of UX research within the SaaS / digital product sphere.
- A proven capability of working with Agile principles and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders and tailor approach accordingly given the varied levels of experience, technical understanding and perspectives of the concepts and project details
- Curious, open-minded with focus and empathy towards users.
Desirable Skills & Requirements
The right candidate may have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in using agile planning applications such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Axshare or Balsamik.
- Knowledge and experience of the real estate market.
- Experience of the US market.
- German or French speaker.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your full up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you are well suited for the role to email@example.com using ‘UX Researcher’ as the subject line.