EVORA is an independent, pan-European sustainability consultancy providing solutions to the real estate market through our proprietary software, SIERA. EVORA’s head office is based in London but has locations across the UK.
SIERA is becoming known for its industry leading solutions and as EVORA grows, so does SIERA. We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Business Analyst to join our in-house team to drive our technology solutions forward and apply their experience across the entire software development cycle.
At EVORA we are committed to fostering a working environment based on dignity and respect, in which everyone has a voice. We prize the diversity of our people and seek to provide equality of opportunity for all.
- Good Experience of Front-end Development, including:
- AdobeXD for prototyping. Also, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience in building single page applications with one of the three biggest frameworks React, Angular, Vue
- Is comfortable with Back end technologies such as SQL and API frameworks, and does do some coding within them, using TSQL or C#
- GIT, using feature branch development model
- Has worked in an AGILE software development process
- Experience of developing in a CI/CD process
- Good communication skills, with a good command of English in both speaking and writing to both technical and non-technical staff, as required
- Self-sufficient. Can operate independently when required, whilst clearly aware of team goals and constraints
- Ability to troubleshoot and report on issues within hosted and local environments
- Takes ownership of tasks and is happy to manage them through to completion
- Demonstratable design experience and an understanding of UI design principles and how to apply them
- Familiar with working in cloud technologies.
- Able to work on design prototypes and demonstrate a good understanding initial specifications.
- Good experience of using JIRA project management
- Familiar with developing within sprint cycles
- A team player who is confident to voice opinions and ideas to improve our work
- Experience of working within a small team and comfortable in collaborating on tasks outside their immediate skillset.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your full up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you are well suited for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Full Stack Developer with Front End Focus’ as the subject line.