About this role
EVORA is an independent, pan-European sustainability consultancy providing solutions to the real estate market through our proprietary software, SIERA. EVORA’s head office is based in London but has locations across the UK.
SIERA is becoming known for its industry leading solutions and as EVORA grows, so does SIERA. We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated Business Analyst to join our in-house team to drive our technology solutions forward and apply their experience across the entire software development cycle.
At EVORA we are committed to fostering a working environment based on dignity and respect, in which everyone has a voice. We prize the diversity of our people and seek to provide equality of opportunity for all.
- Strong understanding of ReactJS, Redux or other state management tools on complex SaaS (Software as a Service) products
- Good understanding of unit testing in React using tools such as Jest or React Testing Library
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of browser rendering behaviour and performance
- Experience of developing in a CI/CD process
- Effective communication skills, with a good command of English in both speaking and writing to both technical and non-technical staff, as needed
- Self-sufficient. Can work independently when needed, whilst clearly aware of team goals and constraints
- Ability to troubleshoot and report on issues within hosted and local environments
- Takes ownership of tasks and is happy to manage them through to completion
- Familiar with working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure
- A team player who is confident to voice opinions and ideas to improve our work
- Experience of working within a small team and comfortable in collaborating on tasks outside their immediate skillset.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please send your full up-to-date CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you are well suited for the role to email@example.com using ‘Front End Developer’ as the subject line.